Are you someone with a knack for writing and who coincidentally have a passion for technology? Have you always wanted to have your work published, but have never gotten so far as to submit an article? Why not submit an article to COTESYS – we’re always looking at expanding our team.
Our editor is very strict concerning certain aspects, so be sure you adhere to the list of requirements before submitting your work.
- Please write an engaging and informative piece displaying your own opinion on a specific development or software.
- Please make sure to proofread your work before submitting it to us. Articles that are not up to standard and laced with typos and obvious grammatical errors will not be taken into consideration for publishing.
- Your work must be in line with our niche, you have to write about specific tech products, events, developments or newsworthy material.
- Your work must be your own and not have been published We run checks on all submitted work and you won’t qualify if we pick up that you are not using your work.
- Articles must not exceed the maximum word count of 1,000 words or be shorter than the minimum of 500 words.
Once you have an article that is ready for submission, be sure to contact us for more information and details about submitting your work. You can expect to hear from our editor in about two weeks after sending your article.
We are eager to hear from you and cannot wait to welcome you to the COTESYS-team!